ADT Pulse combines modern technology, green living and home security. The end result is nothing short of revolutionary.
So how does ADT Pulse work? While it may seem like magic…it’s all due to three things: Z-Wave wireless technology, the ADT Pulse mobile app and an interactive home portal.
1. Z-Wave Technology
All “smart” homes, including ones in Tyler, Texas run on Z-Wave wireless technology. What it does is create a connected network between your home and your mobile devices. Within this network, your mobile device can communicate with the thermostat, lighting, appliance and more.
Make sure your select device(s) are compatible with Z-Wave wireless technology and are tested and approved by ADT. For more information, please feel free to speak with a customer service representative for specific Z-Wave compatible devices.
Z-Wave wireless technology makes everything easier to use. It doesn’t run on cables (allowing the installation to be fast and simple). Connecting a device or outlet is as simple as plugging in a Z-Wave module. Since it is all part of a unified network, turning a light on/off, etc. can be done remotely— anywhere and at any time.
2. ADT Pulse App
The ADT Pulse app is truly unique and is compatible on a variety of mobile devices, including: Android devices, Blackberries, the iPhone, iPad etc. It allows users to:
- Receive live video feed using video surveillance
- Remotely arm/disarm your security system
- Receive notification via text or email (with the ability to select specific custom notifications)
3. ADT Pulse Portal
The ADT Pulse Portal is the command center of your security system. Here you can access nearly every facet of your home security and control it with the touch of a button. Whether you want to view live video for home monitoring or lock your doors remotely, ADT Pulse makes it all possible. The portal is an interactive interface that alerts you of the ins and outs of your home.
ADT Pulse is available in Tyler, TX and is the perfect solution for complete home security. It’s interactive and just so happens to save energy. Call a customer service representative today to find out more about ADT Pulse.
- Tyler gets 48.1 inches of annual rainfall and rests at an elevation of 554 feet above sea level.
- The average age of homes in Tyler is 37 years old, with 41.53% of those homes being occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in Tyler is $13.78 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in Tyler is 18.65 minutes, and 4.87% of the total population there works at home.
- Tyler has a population of 97,834 with 52.69% of residents who own homes and the average home value of $132,560 .
- Tyler experiences 4506 annual property crimes where there is loss from 3350 cases of stolen property, 1025 burglaries, and 131 car thefts.