Why choose ADT Monitoring in Illinois?
ADT is the number one provider in home security protection and has the most experience in the industry. We are at the forefront of innovative security technology— meaning we deliver quality customer service with fast emergency response. ADT monitoring systems deliver optimal home security protection and a peace of mind not found anywhere else.
Most experience in home security
ADT was founded in 1874. In those 140 years, we’ve become the leading experts in home security protection. ADT has six nationwide customer monitoring centers to provide security coverage anywhere, including South Elgin, IL. To date, ADT has over six million customers in North America and the numbers are only growing.
Our goal remains steadfast; our number one priority is to keep you, your loved ones and your property safe from harm. In effect, ADT provides monitored protection to countless homes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—without exception. When it comes to home security and safety, ADT Protect Your Home is there with you every step of the way.
ADT offers five diverse package options that provide a little something for everyone. Packages include the: Basic Package, Basic Wireless Package, and the ADT Pulse Package. Each includes 24-hour monitoring and more.
Our monitoring systems are backed with the best technology available to ensure maximum safety. Features included in some but not all packages include:
- 24-hour battery backup in the event of power outages
- Ability to perform in adverse weather conditions
- Keychain remote that can activate or deactivate your alarm system from up to 75 feet away
- Wall-mounted digital keypads to activate/deactivate your alarm, using a security code
- PIR infrared motion detectors, which detects pets to avoid false alarms
- Two-way voice communication for fast, hands-free communication with an ADT monitoring professional (Total Package, Cellular Package, Total Protection Plus Package)
- Ability to have home security protection without a landline— using CellGuard technology (Cellular Package and Total Protection Plus Package)
- Security automation capabilities (ADT Pulse)
- 3 points of detection that includes door and window sensors
- South Elgin gets 36 inches of annual rainfall and rests at an elevation of 773 feet above sea level.
- The average age of homes in South Elgin is 18 years old, with 9.33% of those homes being occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in South Elgin is $27.07 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in South Elgin is 33.56 minutes, and 5.98% of the total population there works at home.
- South Elgin has a population of 20,902 with 88.75% of residents who own homes and the average home value of $183,250 .
- South Elgin experiences 321 annual property crimes where there is loss from 291 cases of stolen property, 24 burglaries, and 6 car thefts.