An Industry Leader Protecting Your Shawswick Township Home
For more than 100 years, ADT has remained at the top of the security monitoring industry. Providing unparalleled security system coverage for businesses, federal agencies, and homeowners and their families, ADT security monitoring now covers more than 6 million homes nationwide. With that kind of growth, you know your Shawswick Township home is in safe hands.
Making Your Shawswick Township Home As Safe As Possible
ADT hasn’t remained at the top of its game for a century by simply installing security units. The ADT approach to monitored home and office security is a proactive one. Not only will our customer service experts guide you to the right security system choice for your home or office, they also know the importance of fire and smoke monitoring, and are happy to discuss installing smoke detectors on every floor of your home.
Carbon monoxide monitors are also a vital and sometimes overlooked safety feature in many homes, but ADT’s technicians can install them quickly and affordably.
Going out of town? With ADT Pulse, you can arm or disarm your security system from almost anywhere, giving the appearance that someone is home—all with the click of a button from many miles away. In addition, ADT’s video monitoring can record who enters, exits, or approaches your home.
With ADT’s multiple security system packages, home automation capabilities, quick response rates, and simple but effective home security tips, making your Shawswick Township home as safe as possible is truly a 365 experience.
What Makes ADT Shawswick Township's Top Choice?
Aside from top-of-the-line systems in Indiana, ADT knows that efficient, effective, and prompt assistance is what matters to Shawswick Township, IN customers most. Operating on a nationwide network of customer monitoring centers that each operate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, ADT always has a security expert available to field your questions and concerns. There will always be someone on the line to help you.
In addition, ADT provides proper signage to be posted on your property (windows, front lawn, etc.), a small act that has a remarkable effect on deterring potential intruders.
- Shawswick Township receives 43.3 inches of annual rainfall and sits at an elevation of 581 feet above sea level.
- The average age of homes in Shawswick Township is 43 years old. 21.31% of those homes are occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in Shawswick Township is $7.91 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in Shawswick Township is 20.43 minutes. 3.85% of the total population works at home.
- Shawswick Township has a population of 19,970 with 65.62% of residents who own homes and the average home value of $87,710 .
- Shawswick Township experiences annual property crimes where there is loss from cases of stolen property, burglaries, and car thefts.