Since ADT first opened its doors 135 years ago in 1874, we’ve become the leading provider in home security protection. There are over six million ADT customers throughout North America. Each day, whether you live in a city like Oswego Township or you choose to move elsewhere, ADT is dedicated to keep you, your home and your family safe. With ADT’s 24-hour home monitoring, you are never alone; regardless of the circumstance.
Protect Your Home wants to help secure your family and company with the latest security technology and equipment.
With ADT in Oswego Township, You Can Expect:
24/7 Home Monitoring Protection
Home emergencies can happen at any time and without warning. Home fires, floods, carbon monoxide leaks and home intrusions can be disastrous for your loved ones, your home and your personal belongings. With 24/7 home monitoring in Oswego Township, IL, we rapidly respond to your emergency situation and contact the appropriate emergency personnel. When every second counts, ADT spares no time to keep you, the things and people you love safe.
In the event of an emergency, ADT connects you with a real ADT dispatcher via your alarm keypad.
Security Automation with ADT Pulse
ADT Pulse provides remote security automation, letting you remotely manage your home with the simple swipe of a touchscreen. You can use your personal mobile device to serve as the command center of your home.
ADT Pulse allows custom notifications to be sent to you via text and email— alerting you of things happening in real-time (such as the comings and goings of persons within the home). ADT Pulse brings home protection in your hands— perfect for busy, on-the-go lifestyles in or outside of Oswego Township.
Customer Support Provided 24/7
Just as we provide 24/7 home monitoring protection, we also have customer service support provided at any time. Emergencies and tech questions aren’t scheduled; they happen at any time— without warning. So whether you find yourself faced with an issue at 3 am or 5 pm, our customer support staff will be there to help you with your specific needs.
Facts About Oswego Township, IL
- Oswego Township gets 35.3 inches of annual rainfall and rests at an elevation of 650 feet above sea level.
- The average age of most of the homes in Oswego Township is 42 years old, with 13.72% of those homes being occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in Oswego Township is $30.10 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in Oswego Township is 32.22 minutes, and 4.26% of the total population there works at home.
- Oswego Township has a population of 51,850 with 85.58% of residents who own homes.
- The average home value in Oswego Township is $86,530 .
- Each year Oswego Township falls victim to property crimes that have ever mounting losses from car thefts, cases of stolen property, and burglaries.