Why ADT in New Bern?
1. Constant Monitoring
One of the greatest benefits that results from using ADT monitored alarm security systems is that you gain access to the services of a trained staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This round the clock service ensures that a team of professionals who have the most innovative and sophisticated security devices (like home security doors) will be monitoring your home all the time.
2. Technological Perks
Individuals in who purchase ADT monitored security systems can gain access to great technological devices such as home security camera systems as well as a plethora of other technologically sophisticated home security products like wireless sensors and/or ADT Pulse.
ADT Pulse is a piece of technology that enables users to turn their security system on and off from a remote location via use of an electronic device such as a smartphone or a computer.
3. Reasonable Prices
Once you purchase an ADT monitored security system, a technician will visit your home and install it. While this home service is valued at $850, individuals who invest in Protect Your Home can attain the installation for less than $100. Additionally, Protect Your Home offers Louisiana customers monthly monitoring plans that start at only $36.99.
4. Quick Installation Anywhere in New Bern, NC
When it's time for you to attain the home security services that you and your family need and deserve, you don't want to wait. Luckily, purchasing a security system from Protect Your Home entails quick installation. In fact, most people can have their system installed the next day! Once this happens, you will be connected to the nationwide network of ADT Customer Monitoring Centers, thereby attaining access to perpetual security services.
As a result of our quick installation, customers like you in can start taking advantage of the services offered by experienced professionals who make use of cutting-edge equipment to protect you and your home.
Individuals who want to ensure that their living space remains as safe as possible should note that this goal can be accomplished through the use of ADT monitored home security systems. By investing in one of these systems, you can attain the constant monitoring, technological perks, reasonable prices, and quick installation that you need and deserve in order to ensure that you and your family are safe.
- New Bern gets 55.4 inches of annual rainfall and rests at an elevation of 18 feet above sea level.
- The average age of homes in New Bern is 31 years old, with 41.11% of those homes being occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in New Bern is $7.09 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in New Bern is 19.39 minutes, and 2.71% of the total population there works at home.
- New Bern has a population of 28,227 with 50.29% of residents who own homes and the average home value of $151,870 .
- New Bern experiences 1861 annual property crimes where there is loss from 1066 cases of stolen property, 745 burglaries, and 50 car thefts.