Monitored Home Alarms for Lisle Township
Monitored home alarm systems are manned around the clock by agents who can dispatch police, fire departments or emergency services to your home within seconds. When your home's alarm system is triggered, the system will notify the security company that you are in danger. From there, agents will determine what services you need.
If intruders break into your home, seconds count. Having an alarm system can mean the difference between a criminal entering your safe home space and being scared off by a loud, shrill alarm system.
Protect Your Lisle Township Home With ADT Monitored Home Security
ADT Monitored Home Security has been in the business of protecting homeowners and renters for more than one hundred years. With 24/7 monitoring, plus security automation options and more, you'll know that you're giving your home and family the safety and protection that is deserved.
Home protection from ADT all starts with the security package of your choosing. Click on a package to learn more.
Protecting Your Home from Intruders
- Keep screen doors locked, especially when you are out of sight. Alarm systems can be installed on windows, back doors and patio entryways to alert you if someone tries to break in these entrances.
- Keep hedges trimmed and away from windows to deter burglary. Tall bushes provide excellent cover for robbers and allow them to work without being seen from the street.
- Install a floodlight to illuminate dark areas and blind spots around your home.
- If you are leaving for an extended period of time, arrange for a neighbor to keep your grass cut and collect mail and newspapers from your yard.
Getting an ADT Monitored Home Security System in Lisle Township, IL
With several packages that you can choose from, ADT provides families in Lisle Township with the resources and options they need to provide the right level of home protection. Our trained installers will visit your home and help you to decide on the perfect home security system. When you compare ADT Security to the competition, you'll see why ADT remains one of the top choices for residents in Illinois and elsewhere.
- Lisle Township gets 36.3 inches of annual rainfall and rests at an elevation of 716 feet above sea level.
- The average age of homes in Lisle Township is 66 years old, with 9.71% of those homes being occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in Lisle Township is $22.36 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in Lisle Township is 30.83 minutes, and 5.32% of the total population there works at home.
- Lisle Township has a population of 123,824 with 68.89% of residents who own homes and the average home value of $275,220 .
- Lisle Township experiences annual property crimes where there is loss from cases of stolen property, burglaries, and car thefts.