When it comes to your home and business, you know that details matter.
That’s why ADT provides business and home owners across Fayetteville with the kind of real-time, accurate, tangible security analytics that help to improve their security functioning.
For complete control of your security system, any time, anywhere, ADT’s custom reporting portal will provide you with the analytics you need to stay on top.
Top-Tier Technology, No Matter Which Package You Choose
Your custom account portal is accessible online from almost anywhere on your laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Create, download, and share reports on your system’s performance, your building’s alarm activity, and more.
Personalized System Security
Personalize your business security reports: Include exceptions such as early closings or late openings, highlight multiple locations, and more.
Remote Panel Testing
Interact remotely with your ADT business security system; place it in “On Test” to create and maintain your contact lists without the need to revisit your properties or contact customer service.
Use business event notification to create, email, and text alerts that notify you in real-time of triggered security events like break-ins, fires, smoke, flooding, and more.
User Access and Management
Fayetteville customers can use ADT’s user access and management features to review when and how employees arrive and leave at any and all locations. Log in remotely to grant or revoke employee access in real-time.
Using a web-enabled device, view your customer security reports instantly. ADT is compatible with iPhone, Android, and Blackberry smartphones and tablets.
The steps we take to prepare for emergency situations, should they ever arise at your North Carolina home or business.
Step 1: 24/7/365 monitoring
Our six monitoring centers, located at various points around the country, utilize the most advanced security technology to assist Fayetteville area residents with their emergencies. Highly trained security experts are always on staff to provide you with a fast response and complete protection, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Step 2. Your alarm is triggered
Whether done purposefully on your own or triggered by an intruder, as soon as your alarm sounds a monitoring professional will promptly respond.
Step 3. ADT’s caring and prompt response
When you receive a call from ADT’s response team, our security professionals will first ask if you are OK or in need of assistance.
Step 4. Taking action
In the event of an emergency, your Fayetteville representative will contact the appropriate responder immediately (police, fire department, or emergency personnel) and have them dispatched to your home at once.
- Fayetteville receives 46.6 inches of annual rainfall and sits at an elevation of 194 feet above sea level.
- The average age of homes in Fayetteville is 31 years old. 42.84% of those homes are occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in Fayetteville is $11.36 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in Fayetteville is 19.93 minutes. 3.60% of the total population works at home.
- Fayetteville has a population of 114,404 with 45.84% of residents who own homes and the average home value of $129,690 .
- Fayetteville experiences 13163 annual property crimes where there is loss from 8298 cases of stolen property, 4109 burglaries, and 756 car thefts.