Monitored Home Alarms for Burlington Township
Monitored home alarm systems are manned around the clock by agents who can dispatch police, fire departments or emergency services to your home within seconds. When your home's alarm system is triggered, the system will notify the security company that you are in danger. From there, agents will determine what services you need.
If intruders break into your home, seconds count. Having an alarm system can mean the difference between a criminal entering your safe home space and being scared off by a loud, shrill alarm system.
Protect Your Burlington Township Home With ADT Monitored Home Security
ADT Monitored Home Security has been in the business of protecting homeowners and renters for more than one hundred years. With 24/7 monitoring, plus security automation options and more, you'll know that you're giving your home and family the safety and protection that is deserved.
Home protection from ADT all starts with the security package of your choosing. Click on a package to learn more.
Protecting Your Home from Intruders
- Keep screen doors locked, especially when you are out of sight. Alarm systems can be installed on windows, back doors and patio entryways to alert you if someone tries to break in these entrances.
- Keep hedges trimmed and away from windows to deter burglary. Tall bushes provide excellent cover for robbers and allow them to work without being seen from the street.
- Install a floodlight to illuminate dark areas and blind spots around your home.
- If you are leaving for an extended period of time, arrange for a neighbor to keep your grass cut and collect mail and newspapers from your yard.
Getting an ADT Monitored Home Security System in Burlington Township, NJ
With several packages that you can choose from, ADT provides families in Burlington Township with the resources and options they need to provide the right level of home protection. Our trained installers will visit your home and help you to decide on the perfect home security system. When you compare ADT Security to the competition, you'll see why ADT remains one of the top choices for residents in New Jersey and elsewhere.
- Burlington Township gets 43.1 inches of annual rainfall and rests at an elevation of 44 feet above sea level.
- The average age of homes in Burlington Township is 73 years old, with 12.00% of those homes being occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in Burlington Township is $25.09 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in Burlington Township is 29.67 minutes, and 1.83% of the total population there works at home.
- Burlington Township has a population of 21,267 with 75.01% of residents who own homes and the average home value of $214,140 .
- Burlington Township experiences 328 annual property crimes where there is loss from 272 cases of stolen property, 39 burglaries, and 17 car thefts.